Living Yoga’s Trauma Resiliency Immersion is designed for individuals looking to deepen their understanding of the systemic impacts of trauma, and develop mind-body tools for trauma healing and resiliency. This immersion will be particularly useful for professionals working in healthcare, social services, or holistic wellness. All are welcome.
Trauma and system-wide oppression show up everywhere- in all of our personal, professional and community relationships. In order to engage in anti-oppressive and trauma-sensitive work, we need to understand and effectively address trauma’s impact on the body.
In this two-day immersion, we will:
• Learn more about the pervasive and system-wide effects of trauma.
• Discover how trauma impacts individual and collective nervous systems.
• Identify the signs and symptoms of trauma in yourself and others.
• Understand the way your body manages stress and recognize how your own coping strategies have affected your well-being.
• Learn the importance of nervous system down-regulation and practice experiential tools for regulation.
You’ll walk away from this immersion with up to date knowledge on the neuroscience of trauma and connection, as well as movement and breath practices that you can begin using immediately to support yourself and those you serve professionally.
Living Yoga is committed to ensuring our workshops and trainings remain equitable and accessible. Registration with sliding scale payment options is available. For questions, please reach out to Liz Eisman at email@example.com.