Come join us for this iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion event where you will learn the principles and practice of iRest Yoga Nidra meditation and experience the variety of ways iRest can be used on and off the mat.
This iRest Immersion event is open to everyone; both experienced iRest practitioners and newcomers alike wishing to sample the fullness iRest has to offer for health, healing, and wholeness of being.
This iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion fulfills the short retreat requirement of the iRest Certification Program. To meet this qualification you are required to attend the whole event.
About iRest Yoga Nidra
iRest Yoga Nidra is a research-based meditation, relaxation and healing protocol. The practice of iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult thoughts & emotions, and offers a portal for awakening to your essential nature. iRest meditation is both an excellent personal practice as well as adjunctive practice for healthcare & healing professionals. Research shows iRest effectively reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain & post-traumatic stress disorder, and enhances joy, equanimity & well-being in daily life.
Through experiential practice and dynamic dialogue:
- Learn the 10-Step iRest Protocol to enhance your personal meditation practice
- Explore how to integrate the practices of iRest into daily life
- Foster well-being and resilience from stress & anxiety
- Experience BodySensing in movement
- Practice BreathSensing for resiliency, increased energy and relaxation
- Learn to skilfully meet difficult emotions and beliefs in daily life
- Access an inner resource of well-being, ease, security and peace
- Awaken to your essential wholeness
Schedule: July 20 at 6:30 PM until July 22, 5:00 PM
- Friday, July 20: 5:30-6:30 PM check-in, 6:30-8:30 PM program
- Saturday, July 21: 9:30 AM-6:00 PM program (12:30-2:00 PM lunch)
- Sunday, July 22: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM program (12:30-2:00 PM lunch)
Location: The Center for Equity and Inclusion, 5757 SW Macadam Ave., Portland, OR 97239
Trainer: Senior iRest Trainer Nöle Giulini
Pricing: $295 Early Bird until June 8, 2018, $350 thereafter ; Living Yoga volunteers and alumni can receive a 20% off scholarship. Scholarships are limited to 10 people and will be given on a first come, first served basis.
For More Information: Contact Living Yoga at (503) 546-1269 or email@example.com, or Francisco Lopez at 415-456-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To benefit the most from this Immersion, you might enjoy reading either of Richard Miller’s books, Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing or The iRest Program for Healing PTSD, and enjoy listening to the accompanying audio practices. The audio for the PTSD book is available here.