Get Ready… The Yogathon is Coming!
The 2014 Yogathon Challenge will go through the month of April!
Kickoff for the Yogathon will be April 5th, 2014 at Yoga Pearl 2-4:30 pm
You must register for the Yogathon to attend this event ($20 registration fee. You can register in advance or at the door). Registration goes live March 15th.
Closing celebration and awards ceremony will be May 3rd, 2014 at Yoga Space NW from 7-9:30 pm
Help Us Make It Awesome!
Interested in helping to plan the event? How about learning more about the event and ways to get involved? Email Yogathon co-chair Jacquelyn at: email@example.com
How The Yogathon Works!
1. Set a yoga goal that works for you. Some participants might attend 30 classes in the 30 days of the Yogathon, others might commit to one class each week. You can choose to attend classes in a studio (many participating studios are offering discounted memberships to Yogathon participants), or devote to your personal home practice!
2. Set a fundraising goal. This year we hope to raise $35,000 collectively!
3. Set up your personal fundraising page on our easy to use online system. It is easy and an inspiring way to share your yoga story!
4. Ask your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to pledge their support!
- Share your Fundraising Page on Facebook, twitter, and other social media sites.
- Send a personal letter or email to your friends and family explaining why yoga is important to you, and how their support can help offer these benefits to others.
Registration will begin in Mid-March! Email Robin to make sure you’re the first to find out how to register when registration goes live!
What We Have In Store For You So Far
Kickoff @Yoga Pearl April 5th 2-4:30 pm
*Important* You must register for the Yogathon to attend this event ($20 registration fee. You can register in advance or at the door). Registration goes live March 15th.
We’re so excited to have Rocky Heron and Jill Knouse joining us to lead our opening class and start us of on a fun filled month long journey together!We’ll begin by sharing more about how the Yogathon works, how to form teams, and we’ll also share some helpful tips and strategies for fundraising and getting support for your Yogathon adventure.There will be plenty of food, fun, and prizes at this event. More details coming soon!
Closing Celebration May 3rd 7-9:30 pm Yoga Space NW
Join us for this amazing closing celebration and awards ceremony. We’ll award prizes to top fundraisers and teams, along with some other fun prizes. We’ll also close with a class “Walking in Beauty” by Greg Jamiel and Angelina Vasile from Inner Elements Yoga. Class will include a closing drum circle! We’ll end the evening with some light refreshments and raffle opportunities too!
Please enjoy our promo video from the 2013 Yogathon. You can also watch two of our participants share why they participated in the event this year: